Grilled Peach Cinnamon Crisp
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons candied ginger, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine, cold
- 4 peaches, sliced
- Combine oatmeal, ginger, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl, then cut in cold margarine until well mixed and crumbly.
- Divide peaches into 4 lightly greased foil sheets and top with oatmeal mixture.
- Fold foil and close tightly to make packets.
- Grill over low heat, covered, until peaches are tender, about 15 minutes.